Blake in Navarra by Baleztena X Molyneaux
Handcrafted from lacquered ash wood veneers, this statement piece is upholstered in sumptuous silk-blend fabric and beautifully accented with brass handles, brass coated frames and solid ash or brass legs. The vibrant, colour-saturated print, first seen at London Fashion Week, is inspired by traditional florals from the Northern Spanish countryside.
For its natural flames and character, we use crown-cut ash, which is lacquered to enhance the beauty of its grain. Each piece of ash is unique and acts in striking contrast to the fabric.
Conscious of our impact on the environment, we use only FSC- regulated timber, ensuring that every time a tree is felled, one is planted in its place.
Custom options available on request.
- Made to order by Shamsian Muscat, Oman
- Upholstered doors in printed fabric 40% silk, 60% cotton
- Lacquered ash wood veneers
- Brass coated aluminium door frames
- Brass handles
- Solid ash or brass legs
- H:78cm x D:43cm x L:200cm
- H:98cm D:53cm W:250cm
- H:38.58in D:20.87in W: 98.43 in
Made to order, delivery 8-10 weeks.