Blake in Yellow Leopard by FELDER FELDER
Handcrafted from lacquered ash wood veneers, this statement piece is upholstered in sumptuous silk-blend satin and beautifully accented with brass handles, brass coated door frames and solid ash or brass legs. The intriguing print, first seen at London Fashion Week, is an abstract twist on the classic leopard print.
For its natural flames and character, we use crown-cut ash, which is lacquered to enhance the beauty of its grain. Each piece of ash is unique and acts in striking contrast to the fabrics we choose.
Conscious of our impact on the environment, we use only FSC- regulated timber, ensuring that every time a tree is felled, one is planted in its place.
Custom options available on request.
- Made to order by Shamsian in Muscat , Oman
- Upholstered doors in printed fabric 40% silk, 60% cotton
- Lacquered ash wood veneers
- Brass coated aluminium door frames
- Brass handles
- Solid ash or brass legs
- H:78cm x D:43cm x L:200cm
- H:98cm D:53cm W:250cm
- H:38.58in D:20.87in W: 98.43 in
Made to order, delivery 8-10 weeks.