Betty in Zebra Butterfly by Felder Felder
Made to order from lacquered ash wood veneers, this statement piece is fine upholstered in sumptuous silk-blend fabric and beautifully accented with brass coated door frames, solid brass handles and a choice of either brass or solid ash legs.
The eye-catching monochrome print, first seen at London Fashion Week, creates movement and dramatic impact.
For its natural flames and character, we use crown-cut ash, which is lacquered to enhance the beauty of its grain. Each piece of ash is unique and acts in striking contrast to the fabric.
Conscious of our impact on the environment, we use only FSC- regulated timber, ensuring that every time a tree is felled, one is planted in its place.
Custom options available on request.
- Designed in England and made to order
- Cabinetry by Shamsian in Oman, and Fabric printed in England.
- Upholstered doors in printed fabric 40% silk, 60% cotton
- Lacquered ash wood veneers
- Brass coated aluminium door frames
- Brass handles
- Solid ash or brass legs
- H:78cm x D:43cm x L:100cm
Available on request
Made to order, delivery 8-10 weeks.