Allegra round coffee table in Butterfly by Matthew Williamson
Showcasing Matthew Williamson's striking Butterfly pattern, our coffee tables are handcrafted from lacquered ash wood, with a striking patterned table top covered in fine upholstered sumptuous silk-blend fabric which is protected by a re-enforced glass top.
The ash is given a lacquered finish to emphasise the natural beauty of the grain, making each piece unique and adding a striking contrast to the fabric elements of the design.
The bespoke table surround is made in either brass- coated steel or solid ash.
Conscious of our impact on the environment, we use only FSC- regulated timber, ensuring that every time a tree is felled, one is planted in its place and everything is made to order.
Custom options available on request.
- Made to order by Shamsian in Muscat, Oman
- Fine upholstered upper in printed fabric 40% silk, 60% cotton.
- Glass table top.
- Laquered ash legs and base.
- Choice of either brass coated or solid ash table surround.
- H 40 cm D 60cm W 60cm
- H 15.75 in D 23.6in W23.6in
- H: 50cm D:75cm W:75cm
- H: 19.69in D: 29.53in W:29.53in
Delivery 8-10 weeks.