Blake in Ikat Animal Blue by Matthew Williamson
Made to order from lacquered ash wood veneers, this statement piece is fine upholstered in sumptuous silk-blend fabric and beautifully accented with brass coated door frames, brass handles and a choice of eithe solid ash or brass legs. Ikat Animal is an abstract print created exclusively for the collection, inspired by exotic far-flung places and artisanal techniques.
This print also available in red.
Also available in the smaller Betty cabinet.
For its natural flames and character, we use crown-cut ash, which is lacquered to enhance the beauty of its grain. Each piece of ash is unique and acts in striking contrast to the fabrics we chose.
Conscious of our impact on the environment, we use only FSC- regulated timber, ensuring that every time a tree is felled, one is planted in its place.
Custom options are available on request.
- Made to order by Shamsian in Muscat, Oman
- Upholstered doors in printed fabric 40% silk, 60% cotton
- Lacquered ash wood veneers
- Brass coated aluminium door frames
- Solid brass bespoke handles
- Solid ash or brass legs
- H:78cm x D:43cm x L:200cm
- H:98cm D:53cm W:250cm
- H:38.58in D:20.87in W: 98.43 in
Made to order, delivery 8-10 weeks.